SunSox Vinyl Window Protection
Have you noticed how hot your canvas gets closed up and sitting under the blazing sun? If vinyl windows rest against the super-hot tubes, they can burn the plastic. Nearly all boaters potentially face this problem. It's simple: if the summer weather gets very hot, your windows could be in danger.
- The plush material provides an air cushion between your expensive vinyl windows and the stainless steel canvas support to prevent burning of the window.
- This material has high resistance to salts and other chemicals found in the marine environment.
- It has high UV resistance so it will retain the color in the harsh marine environment.
- It is resistant to mold, mildew, and soiling.
- It may be washed with boat soap and hosed down when cleaning is necessary.
- The rich color is an attractive addition for any enclosure.
Protect Your Windows
SunSox protects vinyl windows from scorching by wrapping the metal canvas supports in a soft fabric that keeps the heat away from the windows.
Installation is simple: just cut SunSox to the necessary length and wrap it around the metal tubing. There is a strip of Velcro type hook material sewn on the back along one long edge. When the hook material overlaps the plush front, it provides a very secure closure around the metal tube. The six inch wide material will fit all tubing one and one half inches in diameter or less.
Colors, length, price...
Each SunSox package is 6 feet long and 6 inches wide.
Five colors to choose from:
- beige / sand
Not sure about the color. Send us an E-mail containing your name,mailing address, and the colors you are considering and we will mail you a swatch of each color.